There are not—obviously—only two types of recruiters.
There are many different types:
- High school recruiters
- College recruiters
- Business recruiters
And on-and-on the list rolls.
But in reality there ARE actually only two types of recruiters: effective recruiters, and those who aren’t.
Why are there just those two types of recruiters?
The first type, the effective recruiter, obviously has:
- honed his/her skills
- is flexible
- is adaptable
- knows it’s a constantly changing market out there and works hard to figure out what works best
- uses the good part of technology, not getting distracted by the bad part
- sees recruiting as an opportunity
The ineffective recruiter is the one who:
- waits and sees
- let’s it happen
- hesitates to try NEW, and only uses what worked 5, 10, 50 years ago
- gets stuck in the technology rabbit holes
- sees recruiting as an obstacle
Just two types of recruiters.
Which are you?