In this episode we answers 6 questions specific to rowing. They are:
- How much time do you spend in the first week on the water versus doing other stuff on land?
- What would that other stuff on land be?
- What kind of minutes and level of work should we be doing?
- What do you find is the most helpful drill to understand the connection between the blade and the boat as athletes return to water training and they need to finesse more than they had to during winter erg sessions?
- When do you feel that wind and bad weather are counter productive at a practice?
- Why do people row with Fat2’s?