December-January is a crazy time of year to coach. Besides the holidays, the stress of school, exams, family, weather, the silly inundation of ads can make it hard to relax and rebuild. And not to forget those nagging and pesky New Year Resolutions (which I don’t believe in, myself).
Regardless, a coach has to work, and so these two months I’m working on:
- raising two kids
- raising money for a brand new boathouse!
- CoachingSportsToday, and helping other coaches get the most from the experience of coaching, especially by answering emails
- publishing my next Kindle book (Build Your Team: How to create and lead the sports team of your dreams), and setting up the rest of the Hack Your Coaching series
- helping my wife’s smoothie business go strong into its second year
- writing more articles like this one, for national magazines
- getting to a healthy physical state at this new era of 60-years old. Phew …
- I’m listening to this podcast: Authority Self-Publishing, by Steve Scott.
- I’m reading this book by Ryan Holiday:
Now you’re up-to-date.
Last update: 01-12-16 –
This page inspired by Derek Sivers. (Ta mate!)